4 Moruga Street EIGHT MILE PLAINS, QLD 4113
Perfect family home or Investors Dream!
This lovely residence marks the end of your search for a family home or investment property, and truly is a fabulous find. Positioned on a corner block in a quiet leafy pocket, this property is ready just to move into, or with a simply makeover, could provide you with instant capital growth.
* Enter into the cool tiled living room, complete with air condition, ceiling fan and charming bay window.
* Open-plan kitchen under a unique arch door-way, which features an electric cook-top, a well-maintained oven and a great servery-style benchtop. It’s not hard to imagine the meals, conversations and memories that will be created here.
* The family bathroom has dual access off the master bedroom and features a shower, bath and separate toilet for convenience.
* A surprise lies waiting in the tiled rumpus, utility room or kids play room, which also houses the laundry facilities, conveniently tucked away.
* All bedrooms feature generously-sized built in wardrobes, well-equipped to store the kids’ uniforms, dad’s sports gear or mum’s shoe collection.
* The main bedroom also has ceiling fans.
* Additionally, great quality and ever-stylish plantation shutters have been installed in each room (and throughout the house), creating an elegant finish and supplying ambient natural light.
And now for the big surprise!
* A description of this property would not be complete without mention of the MASSIVE industrial-grade fully powered shed/garage next to the house, with a rare ceiling height and depth to match!
* Potential to cover multiple cars, play host to an ‘at-home’ work space or sanctuary for a motor-home or boat, this shed is ready for anything.
RENT THE SHED – awesome opportunity to earn extra ongoing income
SELL THE SHED – don’t need the shed? Then sell it and PROFIT.
RETAIN THE SHED – opportunities galore for what uses this shed will provide
THE LOCATION & LIFESTYLE
Often referred to by locals as Wishart Outlook, 4 Moruga Street enjoys all the locational benefits of living in Eight Mile Plains.
* Proudly sitting just minutes by car Rochedale State School and State High.
* Westfield Garden City is only a few minutes by car, ensuing a quick shop will be a breeze.
* Nardie Street bus stop is only a few minutes’ walk ready to take you to Garden City in approximately 3 minutes or Griffith university in approximately 5 mins.
* Moruga Street also sits only a few minutes to major arterials such as the Gateway, Pacific or Logan Motorways, making it a quick and convenient trip to either Brisbane CBD or Airport
* Fun-filled summer days will be inevitable with Maisie Dixon Park featuring a great playground, BBQ area and outdoor gym, only a short walk.
* The Bulimba Creek bikeway is also around the corner, providing easy cycling access into the CBD.
* Estimated rental return in current condition between $400 and $480 per week. Shed dependent.
* Speak to our expert Property Management Department for further information
This complete-package home is sure to be snapped up fast, so we await your ARRIVAL on Auction Day.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
Civic Fair Shopping Centre
280 Newnham Road
Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122