4/13 Pannikin ROCHEDALE SOUTH, QLD 4123
Your timing is perfect! - Price review
Set within one of the postcodes quietest boutique complexes, this lovely townhouse offers buyers a rare chance to purchase something different from the norm…..
Whilst being tucked away from the hustle and bustle of day to day living, its hard to imagine you’re so close to all the important aspects that make a blue-chip position so attractive to the wider market.
Complimenting the location, is the overstated footprint this townhouse offers, with spacious living internally, along with a private courtyard, awaiting your personal touch to make this house your next home…
• 2 spacious bedrooms complete with built in robes
• Air-conditioned in the Master
• Tidy functional Bathroom convenient to both bedrooms
• Open plan style living area
• Spacious Kitchen footprint with plenty of storage and workbench space
• Light and airy living room with large windows
• Study nook area plus additional storage underneath internal stairs
• Extra toilet on the lower level convenient to both rear courtyard and internal living quarters
• Large private courtyard, paved and ready for your own personal touches
• Fully detached remote lockup garage
• Short walk to major bus terminals
• Quick access to motorway
• Short stroll to popular shopping precinct & Medical centre
• Positioned close to Lions Sport Club
Currently leased with a great tenant offering solid returns, this property really is a ‘set and ‘forget’ opportunity for the savvy investor. With that being said, this residence also lends itself to a variety of different buyer groups appealing to not only first home buyers, but young family or retiree’s looking to downsize.
With only 1 complex sale registered in the last 7 years, there’s no better testament as to why this residence represents such a rare opportunity. In short, once it’s sold…..there won’t be another one quite like it with the advantage of a boutique setting….
Contact for private viewing
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
Civic Fair Shopping Centre
280 Newnham Road
Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122