If you are looking for family living with a pool in a fantastic location then 163 Wanda Road is the property for you! The property offers the discerning tenant the following accommodation:
– Open plan lounge/dining and kitchen with timber floors, ceiling fan, dishwasher and electric stove; overlooking
– Family room with air con and access to the rear BBQ area
– Three bedrooms with timber floors, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Family bathroom with shower over bath and a separate toilet
– Rumpus area with air con and ample storage, currently used as an office but has multiple uses
– Downstairs toilet and laundry with single tub
– Further storage space is available underneath the property
– Secure parking in single lock-up garage for one car with off-street parking available for a further three cars
The front gardens are fully-fenced and are the ideal location to grow some fruit trees – there is an apple tree and a mulberry tree already there for you! The rear gardens are also fully-fenced and house the in-ground pool (pool maintenance is included in the weekly rent, to save water usage, please use rainwater to top up the pool). There is a small lawn area, covered BBQ area and a vegetable patch for those who are green-fingered!
This is a solar-powered and solar hot water property. The solar account will remain in the owner’s name and the tenants will not benefit from any rebate. The tenants will be liable for the payment of such account within seven days of receiving notification of such an account being due for payment.
The tenants are liable for all water and pets will be considered on application.
Wanda Road is located within the MSHS catchment and is close to local shops and bus transport. Westfield Garden City is less than five minutes’ drive away as is access to the Gateway and M1 motorways.
PLEASE NOTE: You MUST REGISTER for an Inspection so we can keep you up-to-date on the status of the inspections and property. Inspections may be cancelled if there are no attendees registered or confirmed.