AUCTION - Block Of Land Stone's Throw from the Ocean
For the savvy buyer looking for a sea-change whilst still being able to access all the benefits of city living, look no further. Situated one street back from the popular Wynnum-Manly esplanade, number 47 Stewart Parade offers one lucky buyer the opportunity to build the house of their dreams, just a literal stone’s throw from the waters of Moreton Bay.
The Wynnum-Manly area has a rich history of being a destination local flock to, and thanks to the transformation the area is under going, the location will be the envy of friends and family alike. Not only do you have access to sunrises on the esplanade, but within a short walk you’ll also find a plethora of shops, restaurants, parks, off-leash dog parks as well as a heap of sports to get involved with.
– 347m2 flat block
– Frontage of 10m approximately
– Depth of 37m and 33m approximately
– Service connection certificates available on request
– 1 Street back from the Wynnum-Manly Esplanade
– Short walk to local markets, takeaway, shops, restaurants, Moreton Bay Cycleway and parks
– Close proximity Bus stops and Train stations
– 20km to Brisbane CBD
Our owners instructions are clear – 47 Stewart Parade is to sell at Auction on the 9th of September. If you have dreamed about building in the bay, then the opportunity is there. Contact Ben and the team from Brad Bell for more information, or risk missing out on the chance to secure this great location.