Bayside Family Home That Ticks All The Boxes!!!
Located in the highly sought and tightly held Point Halloran, this lowset brick property has all the features and space that most families are searching for.
Inside the home, the clever floorplan allows even the biggest of families to spread out. Featuring four generous bedrooms, 3 with built ins and the master with a HUGE walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. The added bonus of a 5th room that can act as a bedroom or home office is another great advantage the buyer will enjoy.
The large kitchen, right in the heart of the home, offers plenty of bench and storage space, as well as all the modern appliances you would expect of a property in this location. Just off the kitchen, you’ll find the dining area, as well as a massive rumpus/games room. The lounge room also offers plenty of space for the family, and has the added bonus of having rendered brick walls to help with insulation.
Outside, 10 Maritime Place just keeps on giving. Immediately adjacent the kitchen and dining area, you’ll find a monstrous undercover entertaining/BBQ area that will ensure you’ll be the envy of all your friends. Those same friends are sure to want to take advantage of your very private in-ground pool this summer, filled with salt water and complete with a spa seat to relax on.
This property is situated on a generous 700m2 block just 330m from Redland Bay’s picturesque waterfront. Featuring a spacious double lock up garage with a remote door and an extra driveway/cement pad, there is plenty of room for all of your cars/trailers/boats/ and campervans.
– 4 large bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
– Modern main bathroom with separate shower and spa bath tub
– Main bedroom featuring an antennae point, large walk in robe, ensuite and separate toilet
– Extra study complete with custom-built executive desk
– Large kitchen with modern appliances and plenty of storage and bench space
– Multiple living areas for the family to spread out in
– Large internal laundry with storage and built in ironing board
– Double lock up garage with remote doors
– Separate driveway for the storage of your boat/caravan/trailer
– Large, private salt water pool with spa seat
– Rental return of approximately $580 per week
– Garden shed
– Solar hotwater
– South facing 700m2 block with a 22m frontage
– Located approximately 330m from the water
It’s no secret, properties of this calibre, with this many features, in this location, do not last long. Our owners instructions are clear. 10 Maritime Place must sell! If your family deserve a home of this quality, don’t delay. Call Ben and the team at Brad Bell to organise your inspection, before someone else snaps this up.