Exclusive bay frontage.....
With the sound of the lapping waves of the Broadwater foreshore and stunning views of the Surfers Paradise sky line, the Hinterland and Stradbroke Island, there’s no doubt this coastal sub-penthouse offers a lifestyle of privacy, tranquillity, and sophistication.
Located within one of the Gold Coast’s most prestigious addresses, this ‘Allisee’ apartment has a point of difference which simply sets it apart from the rest. Positioned on the bay front, this location offers the feeling of being part of ‘Allisee’ whilst having the sensation of being detached; just the light refreshing afternoon see breeze ventilating through the established pine trees.
The size of this apartment is generous and the massive balcony that opens out from the kitchen and living areas is perfect for entertaining or spending time relaxing. The facilities of Allisee are second to none including a gymnasium, choice of pools, sauna, steam room, tennis court and recreational areas overlooking the marina.
The home boasts three large bedrooms, two bathrooms including an ensuite to the main bedroom, and a large open plan gourmet kitchen and living area. In addition, this residence also has the advantage of an additional study room or office space, complete with rear private balcony. If entertaining is on the agenda then with a few sliding doors this office area can convert and create an additional family living space. The central areas of the apartment are fitted with floor to ceiling glass that capture the impressive sweeping water views. The kitchen is showcased by a large granite island kitchen bench top and a huge amount of cupboard storage space.
* South east aspect, located on the 4th floor with no neighbours above or on the southern side
* Established pine trees on the waters edge offering a natural screen for privacy
* 176sqm of living space, open plan for easy living
* Additional 32sqm of balcony, perfect for entertaining
* Master Bedroom, including luxurious ensuite with spa bath, walk-in wardrobe and bayside views
* Two extra double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Two bathrooms including luxurious en-suite to main bedroom
* First class joinery and attention to detail
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Push button and auto sensor lighting
* Chic kitchen with integrated Miele appliances and stone bench tops
* Double car parking in secure remote controlled garage
* Additional large secure basement storage areas
* Secure access to building and lift access with parking nearest to internal lift
* Broadwater access and direct access to a secluded beach
* World class resort facilities include an outdoor swimming pool and lap pool
* Entertainment pavilion includes outdoor terrace, tepanyaki BBQ
* Multi-purpose function and media room
* Gymnasium & tennis court, steam room and sauna
* Private marina & expansive boardwalk
* Easy bus links on doorstep directly to Harbour Town, Gold Coast Hospital, Griffith University and links to the Gold Coast tram line.
Location of this apartment covers an array of family and lifestyle experiences. With the Paradise Point esplanade only a short stroll, you’re spoilt for choice with boutique shops and restaurants, not to mention the beautiful bayside parks and walks ways to spend your afternoons and weekends. If shopping is top of mind, Allisee is close to Runaway Bay shopping village, Harbourtown shopping centre. Access to the M1 motorway is a short drive away.
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing residence to call home or looking to take advantage of premium bayside real estate cashing in before the 2018 commonwealth games, now’s your chance to say hello to a good buy!