All aboard the cash train!
An amazing opportunity to purchase this special townhouse has become available, and is not expected to last long.
Offering a 5% rental return, and long term, quality tenants, this addition to your property portfolio is a safe and profitable decision.
Spanning over three separate levels, you are offered space, natural light, multiple living spaces, a view to the city and direct access to public transport.
– Powered single garage
– Basketball court and tennis wall across the road at Temple St Park
– Wembley Park, bike trails and Bridgewater Creek right on your doorstep
– A stones throw to Coorparoo train station
– Three bedrooms
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– All three bedrooms with split system air conditioning and ceiling fans
– All three bedrooms offering built in wardrobes
– Timber floorboards in all bedrooms
– Family bathroom including bath tub
– Separate laundry enclosure
– Modern kitchen
– Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
– Polished timber floors
– Two separate balconies, with large balcony offering city views!
– Dining area
– Current rental return of $490 per week
– Long term tenants, looking to extend their current lease for your piece of mind
– Body corporate fees $697.50 per quarter (Instalments of $930 every 4 months)
– Rates $304.84 per quarter
– Walking distance to train station
– 1 of 6 townhouses in the complex
– 50/50 split of tenants and owners
– Intercom offering access to guests
– Disclosure Statement available
To take in the incredible views the balcony offers, we invite you to an open home this Thursday night at 6pm, followed by Saturdays open homes at Xam. With a 5% return and long term tenants, backed by multiple living and entertaining spaces and a generous floor plan, we urge you to act quickly before the sold sticker is placed over the signboard.