Mansfield SHS Catchment
Freshly renovated in 2015, this 647m2 lowset residence is ideal for young families, and savvy investors. Surrounded by beautiful low maintenance gardens and gorgeous views from the deck, this property provides an abundance of privacy with the potential to be a wonderful family home.
Some of the amazing features of this home:
• As you enter, hard wood flooring greets you throughout the house.
• Extra-large master-bedroom, and 2 other spacious bedrooms provides enough room for a young family.
• 3 living areas, one of which is a combine dining and family room is perfect for home office.
• This home was articulately renovated just 2 years ago to incorporate a brand new kitchen, bathroom and large outdoor deck with amazing views and privacy.
• The kitchen and dining area opens out to a large entertainment deck, perfect for enjoying the sunshine and capturing the refreshing breezes that come with such a wonderful elevated position. The outdoor area adjoins a grassy backyard and garden that is fully fenced and needs minimal maintenance.
• Solar panels powering the home, to minimize our power bills.
• Rental appraisal is between $470 – $520 p.week
Now the amazing location
• Within the Wishart State School and Mansfield State High School catchments, but also near several well renowned private schools.
• 500m to Newnham Rd bus stop for busses to city
• 500m walking to the Civic Fair shopping center for all your groceries, medical, dental, takeaway needs.
• Westfield Garden City is 3km away
This home has never been available to the public and is ready for somebody to move straight in and love it just as much as the current owners have. Owners have requested private inspections only, so don’t hesitate, call Anna Khandhar and the team at brad bell to book an inspection or risk missing out on this one of a kind home.