The perfect entertainer... Just in time for summer!
Auction Location: On-Site.
Set within one of Sunnybank’s quietest streets, this lovely residence offers family living with the advantage of entertaining inside and out. All there is to do is pick out the colour pallet of your choice to compliment the exterior render, and enjoy the comprehensive makeover on offer which sets this one a cut above the rest.
The home itself has undertaken an extensive renovation where both levels have been utilised with space and functionality top of mind. The multiple living areas on offer will appeal to the wider market, whether it be the growing family requiring additional living space, or entertainers who enjoy hosting weekend BBQ’s. Either way, this home’s features will appeal all year round, with a large rear deck overlooking the pool for the summer months, or take advantage of the inside rumpus complete with your very own bar.
Lower Level Features
• Rumpus/pool room with external access to tiled undercover entertaining
• Spacious bar area, complete with Sydney Blue Gum benchtops with two-pac finish and sink
• Second living quarters perfect for a media/lounge/guest room with easy access to lower lever bathroom and laundry
• Renovated bathroom with
• Split cycle air conditioning unit servicing the lower level rumpus/bar area
Upper Level Features
• Open plan dining and lounge area with access to front balcony and rear entertaining deck
• Stunning renovated kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances and generous bench and cupboard space
• Three spacious bedrooms, all with freshly laid carpets and paint
• Modern renovated bathroom
• Zoned ducted air conditioning
• Large deck overlooking the in-ground pool and back yard
• Double carport with provision for 3 phase power
• Side access with additional undercover space, perfect for storing the work trailer or family boat
• In-ground pool surrounded by paved entertaining space
• Roof solar panels
• Tiled lower level underneath Deck space offering entertaining features on both levels. This area flows directly off the poolroom and bar area inside, giving buyers all year round entertaining
In addition to this lovely home’s attributes, is its superb location. 24 Lavinia Street is only a short stroll to local parks and walkways, not to mention only minutes away from Sunnybank Plaza and Westfield Garden City. If education is important for the family, then this home is not only in catchment to Macgregor State School and Sunnybank State High school, but is only a short drive to Griffith University. On top of that, access to major motorways, bus services, and train station on the Brisbane to Gold Coast train line makes Sunnybank one of Brisbane’s most convenient and sought after suburbs.
Now’s the time to secure one of Sunnybank’s premium homes, and say hello to a good buy!