Renovate and be rewarded with immediate capital growth!
Rare opportunity exists to secure your place in this ever-increasing popular precinct in Mansfield
With an injection of love and tenderness, and a few cosmetic touches, this highset charmer could become your own piece of paradise.
Her best kept secret lies at the rear of the property where she exposes her best feature – a picturesque parkland drop-back filtered by an imposing Poinciana tree. A ‘nature experience’, best viewed from the relaxing rear deck.
• Multiple living/family rooms on the upper level which all flow seamlessly from the kitchen space.
• Modern kitchen area with ample cupboard/bench space. Convenient servery window for entertaining.
• Oversized rear deck complete with adjustable privacy screens.
• Three good sized bedrooms complete with built-in wardrobes and central to the main bathroom/toilet.
• Lower level tiled rumpus space perfect to entertain or setup as an additional family living area.
• Spacious utility room on the lower level with options for home office/man cave/gym or workshop.
• Second toilet and laundry all under roof line on the lower level and in close proximity to the double garage.
• Modern gable carport in addition to the double lock up garage complete with modern remote control doors – perfect for Boat or trailer or growing family requiring extra car spaces.
• Multiple garden sheds with bonus chicken coop.
• Fully fenced property with rear paved entertaining area.
• Peaceful surrounds with the residence backing onto Mt Gravatt East State School, public pool, and gym.
• The masterpiece and epicentre of the back yard – the iconic established Poinciana tree providing natural filtered shade and vibrant flowering colours.
With a few minor renovations you could be rewarded with a rental return of between $400 and $440 per week
Location is premium, with this quiet, safe-for-kids street situated near public transport; motorway access and Westfield Garden City. Brisbane’s CBD is also a mere 14km away.
This residence falls well within the Mansfield State High School Catchment Zone, which continues to be a popular choice for families and one of QLD’s most recognised schools.
With so much potential and position to boot, this property could be the opportunity you’ve been searching for.
Our instructions are clear – this property must be sold..