Lowset Brick Home Full of Character !!!
Whether your next home needs the convenience of city living, or a tranquil space to sit and escape the world, look no further, 59 Broadwater Road has it all. This low-set three bedroom, two bathroom old girl may not be the youngest home on the market, but it certainly has the most character. Each area of this meticulously renovated and maintained home flow and tie into each other, from the handmade windows to the big skirting boards and custom built art deco pieces that give the home the retro vibe so highly sought after by savvy first home buyers. The large galley style kitchen and huge back deck allow you to entertain friends and family with ease, all whilst soaking up the privacy in the back yard thanks to having no rear neighbours.
You’ll be spoilt for choice when it’s time to shop. If you prefer fresh produce, than the local farmers markets held just behind Broadwater Road will have everything the family needs. Mount Gravatt Plaza, just around the corner, offers Coles, Woolies, butchers, banks, cafes and a plethora of speciality stores. And for those bigger shops or hard to find items, Westfield Garden City is only a 5 minute drive or bus ride away. They say location is everything in real estate, and 59 Broadwater Road’s location has everything.
– 3 generous bedrooms offering flexibility for those buyers looking for a home to live in and work from
– Huge Galley kitchen, offering plenty of storage space and modern appliances
– Double garage with storage/workshop at the front, and single carport along the side of the home
– 2 Bathrooms
– Polished wooden floors throughout the home
– Internal laundry
– Massive deck overlooking the backyard, which offers a private sanctuary
– Huge custom built, steel frame and poly carbonate shed perfect for a home office or hobby room.
– Short walk to public transport, Mt Gravatt Plaza and Mt Gravatt Showgrounds
– Less than 20 minute drive to several universities, Westfield Garden City and Carindale and Brisbane CBD
A home of this quality never lasts long in the 4122 area. The owners instructions are clear, this must sell! Contact Ben and the team at brad bell to secure your inspection, or risk missing one of the best properties to hit the market at this price point in 2017.